Own and Manage your Career
Does it feel like you need some career development to take you to the next steps in your career?
Or you are in the right career but need to re-evaluate what you are doing to make work more enjoyable?
Perhaps you are being overlooked for promotions and don’t know why, or you just don’t feel satisfied with your current position and its limitations?
Are you bored with work? Has work lost its purpose and meaning for you? Do you need a boost, to revitalise your interest?
To understand how we can flourish and develop at work, we need to take time to decide on what we want and need from our career. Working Career has developed a unique, confidential and effective process that will help you manage and develop your career and find greater satisfaction and success at work.
Our Career Development Programme gives you access to some of the most effective psychometric tools to help you understand yourself. We use these along with questionnaires, career counselling and coaching to explore your strengths and abilities and to identify what you need and want from your working life and life as a whole. Using these insights we then help you decide what steps you can take to achieve your goals.
During the programme, we will explore all the areas that influence career happiness and productivity. You will learn more about your abilities, skills and interests, your style, your values and your goals. And since your circumstances, the other people in your life and your life stage also affect your happiness at work, we identify these factors too, and bring them into focus.
How does it work?
Using the psychometric tests, questionnaires, career counselling and coaching techniques mentioned above, we help you identify and understand your:
- Goals and what you want from your career
- Interests and values
- Preferred work environment
- Innate abilities
- Strengths at work
- Personality preferences
- How you best learn, problem solve and make decisions
We then go on to identify your top career options for achieving your goals. We draw up an action plan to get you to where you want to be. And we help you get there!
Through this process, you will have access to some of the best career tools and psychometric tests enabling you to understand what will make you happy and productive at work and how to use your strengths.
- Greater self-confidence, flowing from self-understanding and self-belief
- A clear understanding of your strengths, abilities and personality preferences
- A clearer vision of your future, and of ways to achieve your goals
- Improved career decision-making skills
- New ideas about how to maximise your potential and achieve your goals
- Knowledge of what work environments will help you to thrive
- An understanding of what motivates you at work and in life
- What you need to do to achieve your goals
You will also receive:
- Reports and feedback from the assessments and coaching sessions
- A personal job profile, detailing the aspects of work that are important for your fulfilment
- A personal action plan for career and personal development
- All this will be available on your own Career Development portal
Is the Career Development Programme for you?
Working Career’s Career Development Programme has helped people at every stage of their career, and across a wide range of employment sectors, to find satisfaction and success at work. Whether the changes you need to make are big or small, they will change may now be a day-to-day grind into weeks of achievement and satisfaction. Whether you want a better salary, a managerial position or a more radical change, Working Career can help you reach out for what you want from your working life, and grab it with both hands.
How do I go ahead with the Career Development programme?
- First of all, Contact Us via email or fill out the contact form to arrange a free initial chat about your individual needs.
- We will then be able to give you a recommendation as to what sort of programme would be suitable for you, how long the process would take and what the cost would be.
- Once this has been agreed we will arrange future sessions.