Are you currently on a career break and considering a return to work?
If you have been out of the workplace for a while, perhaps having and bringing up children or having a career break and want to return to work this programme is for you. Jobs and the job market are constantly changing and returning to work can be a daunting journey. We will give you the confidence to remember and realise your skills and help you make sound career choices regarding your return to work.
Have you lost your confidence and question what your value is?
It is very common to lose your confidence after being out of work for a period of time, you are not alone. We will use coaching techniques and tools to bring your past work-self into the present and boost your self-belief. We will also share with you how to manage the career gap on your CV and at interviews.
Do you want to plan a return to work strategy?
Working Career will help arm you with the insight you will need to make sound career decisions with confidence and accuracy. In our Return to Work Programme we use questionnaires, informal exercises, coaching and counselling and you will gain a better understanding of your strengths, what is important to you in your career and therefore ideas and options to take forward and return to work with confidence.
How does it work?
The programme includes 5 hours of one to one coaching which we can tailor to ensure it meets your needs. You may want to spend more time developing your confidence or focusing on self-marketing. At your initial consultation, we will agree the best approach to support your return to work.
We find out where you are now and what you need from your career:
• Your anchors, values, interests and skills
• Your preferred work environment
• What motivates you at work
We then go on to find how you get there:
• Your top career options
• Your action plan to get to where you want to
Are you unsure about what type of work you want to do?
Returning to work from a career break can be an opportunity to review what you were doing before and think about the best choices going forward. Try the Career Change Programme. This includes 2 psychometric assessments to help you choose your career direction.
What do you get?
• Greater self-confidence from self-understanding and self-belief in your skills and abilities
• An understanding of the different routes back to the workplace
• A clearer vision of your future
• Improved career decision making skills
• New ideas to develop in order to maximise your potential; knowledge as to what work environments will make you thrive
• An understanding of what motivates you
How do I go ahead with the Return to Work programme?
1. First of all Contact Us to arrange a free initial chat about your individual needs.
2. We will then be able to give you a recommendation as to what sort of programme would be suitable, how long the process would take and what the cost would be.
3. Once this has been agreed we will arrange future sessions.