Perhaps you are considering a career change and need some help to make the right choices?
You have come to the right place as this is what we do at Working Career!
Do you want to wake up in the morning and look forward to the working day?
If you lie awake in the morning and find it difficult to get that first foot out of bed, this doesn’t have to be the case! It may seem like a dream to be able to wake up and look forward to the day. The opportunity does exists for you to have exactly the kind of working life you want.
Maybe you have been made redundant and see this as an opportunity to change careers?
Changes can be forced upon us. You can take this as an opportunity to review what you are doing career wise and to think about the best choices for going forward. This could mean whether to stay in the same sort of job or to change to something new.
Feel as though your talents are wasted?
You may wonder if there is a career out there that is perfect for and that you would love. Whilst there is not necessarily one “Golden Career” for everyone, not using your talents causes frustration and stress. Not to mention being a missed opportunity to earn money doing something you are truly good at.
Want to know where your strengths and abilities lie?
What if you don’t know what you are good at? Many people have never had the chance to discover their unique strengths and abilities. Usually this is because life can move pretty fast. We may end up making one snap decision after another about our lives without taking the time to really consider our options. It doesn’t matter how old or young you are. It is never too late to find out what makes you tick and to find out what your strengths are and to put them to good use!
Is work a constant struggle to be interested and motivated?
So many people go to work every day and struggle with jobs that just don’t come easily or naturally to them which has a huge knock-on effect to motivation. Working whilst feeling this way and this is the primary cause of unnecessary work related stress and anxiety.
Does work seem meaningless?
It is so important to have work that has meaning and for you to feel you have a purpose to your work. Finding meaning and purpose to your work has found to be an important element to job satisfaction and happiness.
How does it work?
The Career Change Programme will help to arm you with the insight you will need to make your career decisions with confidence and accuracy. In order to make informed choices about your future career and be able to navigate through the world of work, it is important to take account of the factors that affect your career.
In our Career Change Programme we use a combination of career counselling and coaching, psychometric testing and informal exercises and questionnaires. We look at what is important to you and your career. Your strengths and purpose, what you need, what you can do and what is available to you. Then we will find some options and ideas to take forward and find a direction for you.
We find out where you are now and what you need from your career.
- Preferred work environment
- Work purpose
- Innate abilities
- Strengths and abilities at work
- Personality preferences
- How you best learn, problem solve and make decisions
We then go on to find how you get there.
- Top career options
- Action plan to get to where you want to
Through this process you will have access to some of the best career tools and psychometric tests enabling you to understand what will make you happy and productive at work and how to use your strengths.
What do you get?
- Greater self confidence from self understanding and self belief in your skills and abilities; knowledge as to what your personality preferences, strengths and abilities are
- A clearer vision of your future
- Improved career decision making skills
- New ideas to develop in order to maximise your potential; knowledge as to what work environments will make you thrive
- An understanding of what motivates you
- New career ideas to investigate
You will also receive:
- Reports and feedback from the assessments and coaching sessions including two reports from the Highlands Ability Battery and Myers Briggs Personality Questionnaire
- A personal job profile, detailing the aspects of work that are important for your fulfilment; a personal action plan for career and personal development
How do I go ahead with the Career Change programme?
- First of all Contact Us via email or fill out the contact form to arrange a free initial chat about your individual needs.
- We will then be able to give you a recommendation as to what sort of programme would be suitable, how long the process would take and what the cost would be.
- Once this has been agreed we will arrange future sessions.
The cost of the programme is £595 including VAT.
Or 2 payments over 2 months of £325.