Haven’t been for an interview for a while and need some interview coaching and interview skills training?
Do you go for interviews, but never manage to get that job for some reason?
Not sure what a behavioural or competency based interview is and need some practice at them?
Or maybe you need help with controlling your nerves at interview?
If any of the above apply to you, we can help you. At Working Career, we offer Interview Skills Coaching so you are prepared for interviews.
Diana is an experienced interview skills coach and interviewer. She has several years working in recruitment for recruitment agencies. She has also worked as an in house behavioural interviewer for BP and works with organisations to improve their interview techniques. Diana has also created and been an assessor in many organisational assessment centres.
You may find interviews a nerve wracking experiences. With interview coaching and practice your skills will improve so you will feel confident and ready for your next interview.
How does Interview Training and Coaching work?
Interview training and coaching works best if you have an interview coming up or have job descriptions of positions you are interested in applying for. Once we have arranged a session, it is best to email Diana any information you have of the interview so she can prepare some practice questions.
Depending on needs and requirements, we would cover the following:
- Coaching so you feel more confident in your interview skills
- Techniques for managing interview nerves, if that is an issue for you
- Explaining what a competency or behavioural interview is and how they work
- Practice on unstructured and structured interview questions. This includes questions that are relevant to the types of positions you are being interviewed for
- Constructive feedback on your style
- Tips and techniques to deal with different types of interviews
If required, Diana can also offer coaching for presentations if this is part of the interview process.
An interview coaching session is 120 minutes. It is £150 for a 120 minute session (prices include VAT).
Contact us via email. Or fill out the contact form to arrange interview training and coaching.