Haven’t been for an interview for a while and need some interview coaching and interview skills training?
Do you go for interviews but never manage to get that job for some reason?
Not sure what a behavioural or competency based interview is or need some practice at them?
Or maybe you need help with controlling your nerves at interview?
If any of the above apply to you we can help you. At Working Career, we offer Interview Skills Coaching and Interview Training so you are prepared for your interviews.
Diana is an experienced interview skills coach and interviewer. She has several years working in recruitment for recruitment agencies. She has also worked as an in house behavioural interviewer for BP and works with organisations to improve their interview techniques. Diana has also created assessment processes and has been an assessor in many organisational assessment centres.
You may find interviews a nerve wracking experiences. With interview coaching and practice your skills will improve so you will feel confident and ready for your next interview.
How does Interview Training and Coaching work?
Interview training and coaching works best if you have an interview coming up or have job descriptions of positions you are interested in applying for. Once we have arranged a session, it is best to email Diana any information you have of the interview so she can prepare some practice questions.
Depending on needs and requirements, we would cover the following:
- Coaching so you feel more confident in your interview skills
- Techniques for managing interview nerves, if that is an issue for you
- Explaining what a competency or behavioural interview is and how they work
- Practice unstructured and structured interview questions. This includes questions that are relevant to the types of positions you are being interviewed for
- Constructive feedback on your style
- Tips and techniques to deal with different types of interviews
What do you get?
After the session, you will have:
- Confidence to deal with your interviews
- An understanding of the different types of interviews there are. Including Behavioural Interviews (Competency Interviews) and Situational Interviews
- A structure for dealing with competency based interviews
- An understanding of what the most used competencies are
- What good looks like when answering competency based interviews
- Written material on Top Tips for Interviews and most asked Interview Questions
If required, Diana can also offer coaching for presentations if this is part of the interview process.
An interview coaching session is 120 minutes.
Contact us via email. Or fill out the contact form to arrange interview training and coaching.
What clients say:
“Diana has helped me enormously on two separate occasions. The first was with career counselling and the second was with interview practice. With her help, I am now due to start a new job in a field which is of particular interest to me. I could not have done this without her help and guidance. I have, and will continue to, recommend her.”
“I got the job!! I am so delighted and I am sure I would not have got it without your interview coaching help. I had never really understood how to approach competency based interviews but you made me understand what the employer would be looking for and gave me a structure to keep me on track. I felt confident in the interview (for the first time ever). Thank you again.”